Hiroshima Sea Station
Marina Entrance Information
- Pay attention to a large number of passenger ships and ferry boats navigating around the marina.
- Use the entry/departure port between the east breakwaters when entering and departing from the marina.
- Prepare enough ropes and fenders as the piers rock.
Outline of facilities
- Rest area
- Vending Machines
- Marine store
- Hot Springs
- First-aid room
- Rental boat
|Address||23-1 Motoujinamachi Minami-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima|
|Water depth, etc.||Water depth: 3 - 6 m|
|Mooring capacity, etc.||21 vessels, Maximum vessel: 50 ft, Other restrictions on usage
(powerless yachts, jet ski bikes and passenger ships cannot be moored).
Yachts can be moored (up to 50 ft in length, 7.7 m in beam and 3 - 6 m in draft).
|Charge||Single day: Example: For vessels of less than 30 ft, 1,620 yen/2hrs
Overnight stay: Example: For vessels of less than 30 ft, 7,560 yen/24hrs
Mooring free if staying at the hotel
|Contact||Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima Marina
TEL: 082-256-1111 (main) FAX: 082-256-1134
|Operating hours||9:30 - 17:30
|Entry/departure hours||9:30 - 17:30|
|Major sightseeing spots, etc.||Motoujina Nature Observation Education Forest, Miyajima, Peace Memorial Park
Adjacent to Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima. Reduced rates if staying at the hotel or eating in the restaurant
|Precautions, guide for entry, etc.||・Pay attention to a large number of passenger ships and ferry boats navigating around the marina.
・Use the entry/departure port between the east breakwaters when entering and departing from the marina.
・Enough ropes and fenders required as the piers rock
Neighboring facilities (within a radius of 1 km)
- Convenience store
- Hot Springs
- Bicycle rental
- Bus stop
- Gas station
Major sightseeing spots, etc.
- Hiroshima CastleWalk 15 minutes（Hiroshima Sea Station）
- Hiroshima Peace MemorialElectric Train 5 minutes（Hiroshima Sea Station）
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial ParkCar 17 minutes（Hiroshima Sea Station）
- Ujina Nature Observation Education ForestWalk 10 minutes（Hiroshima Sea Station）