Noumi Sea Station
Marina Entrance Information
- Offshore piers are not connected by bridges due to typhoon damage.
- You cannot moor on the right side (when viewed from the sea to the lodge) because it is reserved for passenger ships.
- Navigation up to Totougabana is not possible due to the shallow water.
- Exercise caution when navigating the area around Totougabana because there are many sunken rocks and rocks awash.
Outline of facilities
- Rest area
- Vending Machines
- Marine store
- Hot Springs
- First-aid room
- Rental boat
|Address||Nakamachi Nomi-cho, Etajima-shi, Hiroshima|
|Water depth, etc.||Water depth: 3.0 m|
|Mooring capacity, etc.||8 vessels
Yachts can be moored (up to 8 m in length and 3 m in draft).
No power and water supply facilities
|Contact||Noumi Offshore Lodge
TEL: 0823-45-2335 FAX: 0823-45-2601
|Operating hours||8:00 - 21:00
|Entry/departure hours||8:00 - 21:00|
|Major sightseeing spots, etc.||Shindoyama Panoramic Observatory, Literature Monument Dedicated to Miekichi Suzuki
Naval Ship "Tone" Museum, Mizushima Sightseeing Satsukien Garden
Seaside Spa Noumi, Noumi Offshore Lodge
|Precautions, guide for entry, etc.||・Vessels of up to 30 ft in length can be moored.
・Navigation is forbidden around the small island100 m off Noumi Offshore Lodge.
・Pay attention to oyster rafts, rocks awash and sunken rocks while sailing.
Neighboring facilities (within a radius of 1 km)
- Convenience store
- Hot Springs
- Bicycle rental
- Bus stop
- Gas station
Major sightseeing spots, etc.
- JMSDF First Service SchoolCar 25 minutes（Noumi Sea Station）
- Naval Ship "Tone" MuseumCar 0 minutes（Noumi Sea Station）
- Literature Monument Dedicated to Miekichi SuzukiWalk 17 minutes（Noumi Sea Station）
- Mt. FurutakaCar 50 minutes（Noumi Sea Station）
- Hodai-yamaCar 50 minutes（Noumi Sea Station）
- Mt. ShindoCar 40 minutes（Noumi Sea Station）