Hiroshima Kanon Sea Station
Marina Entrance Information
- Although there are oyster rafts offshore of the marina at certain times during the year, they do not impede marina entry and departure.・Pay attention to dinghies (small yachts) entering and departing from the marina.
- The narrow waters at the entrance of the marina are a one-way route (to west).
Outline of facilities
- Rest area
- Vending Machines
- Marine store
- Hot Springs
- First-aid room
- Rental boat
|Address||4-14-6 Kanonshinmachi Nishi-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima|
|Water depth, etc.||Large visitors' berth length: 240 m Visitors' berth length: 320 m, Water depth: 3.0 m|
|Mooring capacity, etc.||20 vessels (in terms of 30 ft) Maximum vessel: 99 ft (may vary depending on the vessel type) Yachts can be moored. Power supply facilities: 100 V x 10, 200 V x 10
* Reservations are required for renting shore power connectors (510 yen/day).
|Charge||The charge may vary depending on the vessel length (in ft). Example: 30 ft = 1,640 yen/24hrs
* For vessels of 50 ft and over, contact the marina.
|Contact||Hiroshima Kanon Marina
TEL: 082-234-7710 FAX: 082-234-7720
|Operating hours||9:00 - 17:00
Holidays: Tuesday (other than national holidays)・December 29 - January 3
|Entry/departure hours||Business days: 24 hours Holidays: 24 hours
* Reservations are required when entering the marina on a holiday.
|Major sightseeing spots, etc.||Peace Memorial Park, Miyajima, Marina Hop (outlet mall)
Largest marina in Hiroshima Prefecture in terms of facilities and equipment
Spacious visitors' berth providing an enough space to moor large vessels
Electricity and water available
|Precautions, guide for entry, etc.||・Be careful not to collide with offshore oyster rafts depending on the season.
・Pay attention to dinghies (small yachts) entering and departing from the marina.
・The narrow waters at the entrance of the marina are a one-way route (to west).
・Comply with the Hiroshima Kanon Marina Usage Guidelines (The use of any PWCs is forbidden, etc.).
Neighboring facilities (within a radius of 1 km)
- Convenience store
- Hot Springs
- Bicycle rental
- Bus stop
- Gas station
Major sightseeing spots, etc.
- Marina HopWalk 10 minutes（Hiroshima Kanon Sea Station）
- MiyajimaCar 80 minutes（Hiroshima Kanon Sea Station）