Ogaki Sea Station
Marina Entrance Information
- Be careful of the numerous oyster rafts located near the marina entrance.
- Enter the marina slowly without causing undertows before the oyster rafts.
- Call immediately before entering the marina to arrange your mooring location.
Outline of facilities
- Rest area
- Vending Machines
- Marine store
- Hot Springs
- First-aid room
- Rental boat
|Address||836-3 Fukae Ogaki-cho, Etajima-shi, Hiroshima|
|Water depth, etc.||Floating pier length: 12 m and 15 m (berth length: 39 m)
Water depth: 12 m on average
|Mooring capacity, etc.||Yachts can be moored (up to 50 ft in length, 4 m in beam and 4 m in draft).
Catamarans cannot be moored.
Power supply facilities: 100 V x 2 Reservations are required for fueling.
|Charge||100 yen/day (24hrs) for every 1 ft|
TEL: 0823-57-2450 FAX: 0823-57-6845
|Operating hours||9:00 - 18:00
Holidays: Wednesday, year-end through new year holidays
|Entry/departure hours||Business days: 9:00 - 17:30
|Precautions, guide for entry, etc.||・Pay attention to a number of oyster rafts around the entrance of the marina.
・Enter the marina slowly without causing undertows before the oyster rafts.
・Sail at a speed of up to 4 knots in the marina.
・For mooring locations, call Okinoshima Marina immediately before entering the marina.
Neighboring facilities (within a radius of 1 km)
- Convenience store
- Hot Springs
- Bicycle rental
- Bus stop
- Gas station
Major sightseeing spots, etc.
- Seaside Onsen NoumiCar 35 minutes（Ogaki Sea Station）
- Noumi Kaijo LodgeCar 30 minutes（Ogaki Sea Station）